Affirmations are a simple and effective way to influence your subconscious mind. It is quite easy to search the Internet to find tonnes of free affirmations in various categories. You’ll also find other articles on my blog that will teach you how to craft your own affirmations if that’s your thing. But this one focuses on ways to increase their power!
Remember that it is always better to stick to a certain group of affirmations for a while, since we absorb them faster this way. Below you will find 7 unique ways to make your free affirmations more powerful but before we get to the list please take a moment to sign up for my free guide, 365 Affirmations for Happiness and Success. In you’ll find the affirmations plus some helpful tips and triks on how to make the most of them and how to write your own.
- Put into a relaxed state of mind. When this happens, your conscious mind is less intrusive, thus leaving your subconscious mind open to suggestion. You should use this to your advantage.
- Repeat them while looking at yourself in the mirror.
- You will remember rhymes and tunes more easily than an ordinary statement. Get creative with your affirmations, adapt any you find to give them some kind of rhyme or tune
- The times just before falling asleep and immediately after waking up are great for influencing the subconscious. Wherever you can fit your affirmations into your daily routine at these times.
- Affirmations work better when spoken out loud, if this is not appropriate, they are still effective when silently spoken, to gain more benefit when spoken to yourself imagine them getting louder and louder as you repeat them.
- Write them down. This has much more power than just verbally repeating them. I would suggest that you write each one at least 10 times daily. Of course, the more you do it the better.
- Write them down on pieces of paper and stick then around your home or workplace. This way, you are always reminded of them. Just make sure they’re in a place you visit often.
You may be wondering how long it will take you to see changes in yourself, right? Well, typically it takes about 21 days to change a habit, but it varies from person to person. Affirmations are a fantastic way to change your behaviour, but they are a slow burn. Don’t give up on them, keep at it and you will see results.
Before you go, please take a moment to sign up for 365 days of positive affirmations for happiness and success. It’s time to find your happy instead of just existing, in my free report you’ll find out how to use affirmations to help you find true success and happiness Sign up by clicking here.